1. Balance your physical body .. 6
2. Connect to the Dowsing System .. 8
3. Forgive yourself .. 12
4. Clear yourself of non-beneficial energies .. 12
5. Maximize your energy field .. 13
6. Seek permission to dowse .. 14
7. Dowse .. 15
8. Create a matrix if needed .. 16
9. Disconnect after you finish a session. .. 17
10. Thank all energies that have assisted you .. 17
11. Communicate your results appropriately .. 18
Susan used dowsing to get past her own health crisis and is committed to sharing techniques she has learned from the many teachers she has had over the years. She was President of the Canadian Society of Dowsers from 2003 to 2006, and was named Dowser of the Year in 2006. She is a full-time, Personal Management Consultant and Professional Dowser who has presented at a variety of international and regional conferences in North America, the United Kingdom and the Middle East. Susan has a dynamic, global Consulting Practice offering remote and in-person services and is the author of a successful series of books on dowsing techniques. Susan was the 2014 Keynote Dowser at the ASD National Convention in Vermont and a Featured Presenter at the ASD West Coast Conference in California.
As a speaker, she has shared the stage with Bradley Nelson, Lynne McTaggart, Donna Eden, Gregg Braden, Grahame Gardner, Christian Kyriacou, Grahame Hancock, Stephan Schwartz and the leading dowsers of her generation, including the late Walt Woods, Harold McCoy, Slim Spurling, Joe Smith, Gary Skillen, Bruce Magill and many more. She has also presented with the Hon. Paul Hellyer, Stanton Friedman and Don Donderi.
２０１５年の英国ダウザー協会（British Society of Dowsers） のアニュアルカンファレンスにおけるスーザンの公演風景。